The kiss

When the ocean of time which flows
before your warm breath close
I kiss you, and I'll take a slice
from your life, with your lips

I'll drop all my delusions in you
and, I lose my weight to a soul
hide in your skin, it is my love
came from the sky, now you are mine

inhale of your deeper wheeze
calling for my heart to claim
I've never been in such a crime
which kills my pain and its wail

every gasp you take while I kiss
all are like my poetry lines
all are not my favorite rhymes
but I keep saying, all are same

and, I hear your eyelids roar
which is whispering to my eyes
after I lost my sight to you
now, I'm in a world of sea

maybe I'm just a white whale
hides in a sea you sail
trapped with your tight drail
I can't break unless you incise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River