Thorns

Preface of my inner heart, surviving trace of colourless forbid love.
Immersed and disgraceful screams, consist secrets more than I know.
The unknowable thing, illusion and all, flying like a golden-winged dove.
One who free from the worldly ties, tell the story of past and now

Wearied Intense mad I know, fascinating but crazy stupid thing is life.
Love can easily grow in there, by stabbing its sharp pointy thorns.
Love is the life I don't know why but kills the people who pledge their life.
Dreamworld We can easily get, pain remains as long as thorns

I have seen a lot of things tarnish love and wicked broken ache,
The delightful elegant way we talk, the worthless incorrect way we fight.
The breathless kiss we made all day, never been tried moment to catch.
Lost our dreams except for our hopes, but thrones are stabbing fast and tight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River