Because I'm the only one

Emotions are falling from the moon
Love, lust, pain, and other things
I can see it with my naked eyes
Only I can see this because
I'm the only one awake in this midnight,
Dreams are flying with feathers,
Nightmares are hunting them with arrows,
They're broken and they're in pain
Only I can feel this because,
I'm the Only one awake in this midnight
I can hear the screams from the woods,
like they're mine or someone else's I know
Only I can hear this because,
I'm the only one awake in this midnight,

Comments

  1. Do you ever feel like when your asleep your unconscious side takes over and the screams you hear at night is your victims begging you to stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't stop because you like the power and the screaming represents...domination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, we always saw differently of the world but never about death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but when I see death, I will be looking at mirror =_=

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Valley of Euphoria