Another Moon

Her nights were beautiful
The moonlight whispered
In my ears like an enchanting spirit


She blinks her eyes towards
The blue sky to find hope
To live peacefully in a dream Land


A shooting star told me;
She is lonely and she needs a hug
I send a freezing wind
To hug her with his cold hands


He will bring her fragrance To me ,
he will do, definitely I know
And I awake all the night
With that marvelous scent of her


Then I see her face in the moon
And wait for the dawn to sleep
Morning in my heart
Another moon will rise....

Comments

  1. I am starting to think this "Her" is poetry, Have I finally found who this was Cryptic Dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is she, I'm too pleased to know ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River