When I get High

Each sip I consume before I get high,
before that, I was lower than the ground
I was too thinner than the flowing water,
I was made of creepy unwanted hopes.

when it becomes my reasons to forget past,
I can't dream anymore, I'm in a world of illusion,
not the one I created myself, nor by them,
nor by the drinks I made, it's all just, just.

all are some projections of past and future,
some are deja vus, some are portraits I drew,
some are prophecies of someone I knew,
some I could never spit it out, I keep it with myself

Because some of them never knew,
what I keep in my head, about them


Comments

  1. Why is the silence louder than your voice
    Illustration of the world of the ends with one word "Death"
    BUT to simplify it's not Black & White
    My Cryptic Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all are same when we see Death,
      And when we see our loved ones,
      Except that we all are different, my old friend

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River