To, one who sleeps in the sky

Far away from the hill,
a whisper or a breathing sound in a breeze,
and some resounding echoes and I fear,
who Is, the devil or the god,
who sleeps in the rise.

Afraid of life you give,
the food I ate,
the earth you made
the water which flows
and the rules you made to fear my life

Live the world with the bless you give
I'm your son not your slave
I'm a free man not your pet
Punish me and put me in hell
Or kill me and slice me to pieces

If you do, you are not the lord,
Nor the god nor the devil I speak
I will argue you for the truth,
I need you to speak,
I have my right, before my death

O god , O devil,
who sleeps in the sky,
awake from the sleep and answer my questions,
Why you raised such praising filthy pigs?
Why you created us, as your slaves?

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man in debt.
    They want you to be submissive, Where's there fear there is freedom.It takes more than locks and chains to be a slave they
    need the thing you'll never let them get its your mind.They can't poison you with their words if you dont listen Always revolt my friend.

    Cryptic Dark always and forever Revolt♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River