Wisdom

I have found the wisdom,
when I was in my mother's womb.
when clouds found its way back to home,
I found mine, the way to this oblivion life.

I remember that day,
I cried aloud, like a thunder,
which echoed throughout the mountains,
till when I saw them, they had pretty smiles

They are the people,
gave me advices, to live this fucking world,
with worries, they made to suffer,
and a broken mask of a smile to hide them.

they have found the rules,
and they have found the laws,
how could I live with the wrong choices I made,
they will hang me or they will make me to death

why am I living for?
the question remains till when I get back my wisdom,
if it is after my death, or after the silver hairs dance,
Whenever it is I shall give no mercy on them.

Comments

  1. I never hid behind a mask my friend.I love you in a VERY Platonic way.But who made you suffer. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lots and lots of them feeding my tear, if it burn their hungriness I'm ready to shed tears.

      Delete
  2. "Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive"
    I've learn that I don't hate crying but having to put myself back together. We're Human we cry because were tired and our hearts don't speak but don't worry its reacting.It's okay as long as you never cry over that someone again,You don't need negative people in your life they need you.Cut them off ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then loneliness will give me hope to live without people, silence remains till my death, the truth is that it is not living. it's surviving... alone from feelings

      Delete
  3. Gosh I've missed your words, I miss you and Aswin so very much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, you should have to miss us, because you know that same idealize people miss each other it's common. i'm pleased to know about your personality and the words that came from your heart. please tell me who are, even the words you bleed ( the poems you wrote )

      Delete
  4. I do love cherry blossom trees, I miss annoying you at the cafe and I miss spending time at Paradise Island with you and Aswin.I'm still fuming about Joker That's all you need to know my cryptic friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Red River