Inked Scars

Inked by a sea,
which was formed before my birth,
maybe it's the dark blood of an unknown bird.
Scars never felt real,
like the scars I held by myself,
but it has the power to enhance what's real and unreal.
It will appear,
when I call upon for the wisdom and darkness,
in every scars like the stars of a deep dark night.
Soon I will realize,
what are the reasons for living and for dying,
and also the reasons for loving and being loved.
They cannot control,
the weather, the storms, and the rain,
So my emotions and thoughts.
If they do,
what should I do to myself,
to avoid all the consequences I'm guilty of.
It is too easy,
to cut the wrist and unleash the red river,
like the flow of unhappiness to the sea of misery.
But in other hand,
I hold the cup which never ever fills,
and I'm searching honey drops in decayed flowers.
I might be a sinner,
in my dreams I slayed a thousand thoughts,
about the things which they don't want to feel.
Life isn't hard,
but the emotions are like thunderbolts,
no one could see but you feel, you feel alone in the heart.
I cannot wait anymore,
o my shades, o my shadows,
swallow me till I find my own peace and self-respect.
I don't want to die,
I want to flutter in every deep darkness,
like the bird on my right wrist.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead girl

She

Valley of Euphoria